Have you always wanted to see your name in fame.. Well here is your chance. Just read the following information and you will be one step closer in doing so.

Send us an email and tell us the information about your story, and we will give you credit for the information!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Question of the Day

What do you think about are blog? Should we have more posts? How can we make it better? Comment down or email us at taleryfilms@gmail.com
YOU COULD WIN! WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT THE END OF THE WEEK!

2 comments:

  1. I would suggest more posts. I know, at the beginning it is difficult to get ideas to write about. More posts allow the user to stay longer on your site. I am having a similar problem, as I want to have more posts on my site, but at times I am not sure on what I want to write on. More technology reviews are also good, even if other people have reviewed them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot. Also we will have more posts starting either today or tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Ad